Wednesday, March 2, 2016
Monday, February 22, 2016
„Möckele Bömmele“ - explanations
Some balls are lying in the middle of the gym . Children are moving freely over the space. They have to hit the balls with their fists. This way they'll try to touch the other ones. Balls can only be touched with their fists. Those who are touched with the ball will be either out of the game or to perform gymnastic exercises instead (as a variant). The last child remaining on the field is the winner.
• Team work, speed reaction, movement and coordination.
• Attack and defence are the focal points Age: from 6 to 18 Course of the game: This game has different names. Such as “Möckele Bömmele”. It’s a variant of the very popular game “Jägerball”. The basic concept may be applied to other games. Some balls are lying in the middle of the gym. The children are moving freely . After the starting signal they try to hit a ball with the fist to touch another child. The ball may also be rejected with the fist. The one who being touched by the ball has to leave the field or to do particular gymnastic exercises. The last child remaining on the field is the winner. Variant:
• The children are standing in a circle (straddled legs). The foot tips are touching.
• They try to hit a ball through the straddled legs of a fellow player.
• If the ball passes through, the fellow player has to turn around.
• If it happens a second time, the player will be eliminated.